What will you need for practice and tournaments?
1. Wrestling Shoes with socks (NO Tennis Shoes, Etc.)
2. Athletic Shorts or Sweat Pants (NO JEANS, JEAN SHORTS, Etc.)
3. T Shirt or Sweat Shirt
4. Head Gear
5. Good attitude
6. Good work ethic
7. Good listening skills
8. Be ready to work hard & play hard
1. Singlet (Provided)
2. Wrestling Shoes
3. Warm Ups (Spirit Wear can be purchased or Something Team Colors)
4. Head Gear
5. Drinks (Water, Sports Drink, etc.) (NO SODA)
6. Healthy Snack/Lunch (Fruit, Granola Bars, Sandwich, Etc.)
(Please don't eat NACHOS, HOTDOGS, CANDY, Etc.)
Keep your wrestler free of funk:
Skin Cream & Soap that helps prevent "Mat Funk"
LSWC is a youth wrestling club serving Lee's Summit MO youth.
Kids learn the sport of wrestling in a fun, safe, and challenging team environment from experienced volunteer coaches.
First year through advanced wrestlers in grades 1st-8th are all welcome. 7th and 8th graders can report when middle school season is over.
Tournament participation is optional. There are events for both experienced and rookie wrestlers alike.
Pre-Practice Skin Defense Spray will be available for wrestlers before each practice. This is part of the yearly club membership cost.
Sign Up Below
400 SE Blue Parkway
Lee's Summit MO 64063
UPLOAD BIRTH CERTIFICATE BELOW
For ALL NEW LSWC Wrestlers
At this time LSWC will reevaluate mid-December 2020 for the club wrestling season.
Once we have a clear picture information will be posted.