What will you need for practice and tournaments?
1. Wrestling Shoes with socks (NO Tennis Shoes, Etc.)
2. Athletic Shorts or Sweat Pants (NO JEANS, JEAN SHORTS, Etc.)
3. T Shirt or Sweat Shirt
4. Head Gear
5. Good attitude
6. Good work ethic
7. Good listening skills
8. Be ready to work hard & play hard
1. Singlet (Provided)
2. Wrestling Shoes
3. Warm Ups (Spirit Wear can be purchased or Something Team Colors)
4. Head Gear
5. Drinks (Water, Sports Drink, etc.) (NO SODA)
6. Healthy Snack/Lunch (Fruit, Granola Bars, Sandwich, Etc.)
(Please don't eat NACHOS, HOTDOGS, CANDY, Etc.)
400 SE Blue Parkway
Lee's Summit MO 64063
Practices Mondays and Thursdays 6pm-7:30pm
Novice and Open wrestlers.
Keep your wrestler free of funk:
Skin Cream & Soap that helps prevent "Mat Funk"
Registration will open mid to late October 2018. Please check back soon for updates.
LSWC is a youth wrestling club serving Lee's Summit MO youth.
First year through advanced wrestlers in grades 1st-8th are all welcome. 7th and 8th graders can report when middle school season is over. Kids learn the sport of wrestling in a fun, safe, and challenging team environment from experienced volunteer coaches.
Tournament participation is optional. There are events for both experienced and rookie wrestlers alike.