firstname.lastname@example.org OR catch us after practice
After the 11-29-2018 practice, parents will no longer be allowed in the practice room. This will help your wrestler become comfortable being away from you. This will be very important come tournament time.
You do not need to let us know that your wrestler will be missing practice. You do however need to let us know if you will not be attending a tournament that you signed up for. This will give us a chance to communicate that with folks that are running the tournament.
What will you need for practice and tournaments?
1. Wrestling Shoes with socks (NO Tennis Shoes, Etc.)
2. Athletic Shorts or Sweat Pants (NO JEANS, JEAN SHORTS, Etc.)
3. T Shirt or Sweat Shirt
4. Head Gear
5. Good attitude
6. Good work ethic
7. Good listening skills
8. Be ready to work hard & play hard
1. Singlet (Provided)
2. Wrestling Shoes
3. Warm Ups (Spirit Wear can be purchased or Something Team Colors)
4. Head Gear
5. Drinks (Water, Sports Drink, etc.) (NO SODA)
6. Healthy Snack/Lunch (Fruit, Granola Bars, Sandwich, Etc.)
(Please don't eat NACHOS, HOTDOGS, CANDY, Etc.)
OPEN State Tournament Hotel Information:
This year the state tournament is in our hometown of KC
1800 Genessee St, Kansas City, MO 64102
Thursday Night Meal with Family:
TBD But will be in Lee's Summit Area
JANUARY 24TH 2019
6:00PM in wrestling room. We will have a short practice afterwards.
Want to know what your wrestler will learn this year?
Click the Tiger Head to see the Wrestling curriculum for 2018-2019 Season
For our tournament 01-05-2018 we are going to need some help in a couple areas.
1. Work Concessions Talk to Tiffany Adamstiffanyadams1984@gmail.com for more info
2. Table workers (We will get you at your wrestlers mat)
More Info to come.....IN AN EMAIL